CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our New Addition......




Is our puppy Linus. He is 10 1/2 months old and he is a Dorkie. Linus is part Dachshund and Yorkshire Terrier. He only weighs about 5 pounds. We adopted him from my nieces friend. We have had him now for 2 weeks and 2 days. He is such a good dog and we all love him sooo much. How can you not when you look at that face!!!
The bed he is laying in in the picture is a bed from Build a Bear that I had my bears the boys have made me in. Linus fits perfectly in it so it is now his.
Well I am off to go take Linus for a walk.....until next time...
Happy crafting,
Gail

7 comments:

  1. He's adorable!!! Love the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOsh, I could just scoop him up and cuddle! What a doll baby! He's just dreamy :) I had a small post on our puppy (5 months now) and the antics he gets into, lol. I hope your sweet Linus is a lovely addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh what a cutie, congrats.
    I have a five month too maltipoo and she is trouble lol ;)
    but she's are baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Linus is so darling!!! Give him lots of puppy kisses for me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pets and I love the bright colors of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Congrats on the new addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete