CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Daisy Chain


Here is a picture of a necklace I made today. It is called the "Daisy chain". The picture on top is a close up of the necklace so you can see the "daisy" look a little better. It is the first time I have made a necklace like this. I am happy with the way it turned out and I am going to make more in different colors. I want to make one in pinks in honor of my mother. I will post it when I make it. Hope you like it. I am trying to get back into the swing of things but it has not been easy yet. Making the necklace was relaxing and something I have been wanting to try.
Happy crafting,
Gail

5 comments:

  1. That is pretty - I like how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! VERY tedious but the outcome is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty necklace. Looking forward to seeing the pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so pretty!! You are one talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this, it is too cute.

    ReplyDelete