CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

End of school year

Well I don't know about you, but I have been so busy with the end of the school year coming. My oldest son has regents and finals coming up to get ready for and then there is my 6 year old son. Ryan is having his "End of Year Picnic" with his kindergarten class on Thursday. I am room Mom for his class so I am busy trying to get all the things set for the picnic. I am also making gifts for his teachers this weekend too. I will take pictures and post them as soon as I can. I am having trouble with getting pictures on the computer and hope to get that solved very soon!!

Well I am off to go get the day started...now that I have had my coffee fix....LOL! ;-) Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend and come back soon.

Happy Crafting,
Gail :-)

1 comment:

  1. I read *end of school* and *coffee fix* and knew I would adore you!! :)

    You did a great job starting your blog...I look forward to seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete