CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Boys and Our Day of Gardening

I haven't posted in a couple of days because I have been busy and didn't really do anything worth posting. Today I finally was able to get some flowers planted. My husband was working all day so I took my 3 boys to the store and we got some things for the yard and flowers for the flower box on the front porch. Our first stop was to ACMoore...of course. Hey they had a 25% off coupon on your entire purchase including sale and clearance items....couldn't pass that up...LOL. They also had the flags on sale and the gardening section was 60% off. I was able to get 2 flags,a metal frog with a "welcome" sign and a few other items that will go in the garden when I have one done. I actually got out of there with out any actual craft items. I shocked myself... ;-)

Our next stop was to Home Depot for the top soil and the flowers. The boys liked helping to pick out the color of the flowers I got. They picked out red,white and pink impatients. I picked the flowers and they picked the colors. We came home and got to planting. I was happy with how they all turned out. I have some left that I have to finish planting tomorrow.
Tomorrow I am hoping to get some cards and jewelry made after I plant the rest of the flowers.


Happy crafting,

Gail :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment