CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

End of Year Picnic is Over

Well I made it through the year as the room Mom for my sons kindergarten class. We had the End of Year Picnic yesterday. Of course it ended up being in the class room since it was raining out. When I say raining I mean raining "cats and dogs" out!! The kids all had a great time anyway. I brought in ice cream with all the works as a special treat for them all. I gave the teachers there gifts from the children which went over well also. I will have pictures of the cards I made for them along with the gifts and cards I made for them from my son posted soon. I am hoping to get them up this weekend. :-)

Now I am off to organize all the stuff I took out to make everything.

Have a great rest of the day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment